Just a few steps away from the river, 27 Loon Lane is a comfortable 5 bedroom 4 bath home. This 3,528 sq. ft. home is the perfect home for your vacation destination.
The key features of this home include:
• Immediately upon entering the home you will be greeted by a spacious entryway, a perfect area for transitioning outdoor fun to the cozy home.
• Living and dining rooms featuring an open layout, vaulted ceilings, comfortable seating, a gas fireplace, and a large TV for the perfect blend of cozy and convenient
• The dining room which is adjacent to the kitchen can accommodate 8 people and the living room has enough seating for 10
Step onto hydronically-heated floors that caress each foot with warmth, creating an ambiance of pure comfort. The gas fireplace graces the living room, with its hearth ingeniously heated for both aesthetics and indulgence.
•The kitchen is a masterpiece, adorned with concrete counters, stainless steel appliances, and an array of conveniences including dual ovens, a five-burner stove, microwave, and twin dishwashers. A delightful breakfast nook, a capacious walk-in pantry, and a dedicated clean-up area complete this culinary haven.
•Hi-def and surround sound in living and media rooms, plus whole house stereo system. Breezeway/outdoor room and screened porch; hot tub, gas s’mores pit, and gas bbq on large, enclosed patio. Air conditioning, washer/dryer, indoor utility sink, bikes, and high-speed internet access.
When booking with Sunriver Resort, you gain access to guest-exclusive amenities, including:
• Access to Sunriver Resort's guest exclusive pool, The Cove
• Access to Sage Springs Club and Spa
• Intra-resort transportation
• Seasonal access to Crosswater Golf Club and Caldera Links in addition to the Meadows and Woodlands golf courses
• Access to The Grille at Crosswater Club
• Discounts on resort owned recreation, including Sunriver Resort's Bike Barn
In addition to its stunning interiors 27 Loon also offers scenic views of the surrounding forest. Whether lounging on the deck relaxing in the hot tub or grilling on the BBQ you and your guests can revel in the peaceful and beautiful landscape that is Sunriver. With all of Sunriver Resort’s amenities and endless recreation opportunities right at your doorstep and Central Oregon area attractions nearby this home is a one-of-a-kind Northwest vacation destination.