Sage Springs Spa
Sage Springs Spa will be operating under restricted services and hours of operation until the State of Oregon COVID-19 operating guidelines are lifted. Social distancing of 6-feet between guests is paramount for the safety of both guests and associates.
- Appointments available daily, 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- When you check into the Spa you will have your temperature taken and be asked the following questions:
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any new loss of taste or smell?
- If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions we ask that you remain home and wait to return to the Spa until all symptoms have been resolved for at least 72 hours without medication, or at least 14 days after contact with a person with a cough, fever, or diagnosed with COVID-19.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
Lobby access is limited to 4 people at any given time. Please remain outside the front entry doors while maintaining a 6-foot social distance until you are able to move forward in line. Guests are required to check-in at the Front Desk.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Social Distancing guidelines must be followed throughout your visit
- Guests will be required to wear a mask during their service unless they are face down on the massage table
- Guests will be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before starting their service
- Self-serve beverage stations and water fountains will not be available, please bring your own
- Water will not be provided after your service, please bring your own
- The relaxation room, locker rooms, shower stalls, steam rooms, hot tubs, and back stairwell are currently closed
- Each massage room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to each appointment
- All clean linen will be stored in an airtight container. Linens will be placed on the Massage tables no earlier than 10 minutes before each appointment
- Massage Therapists will change into a clean mask prior to each appointment
- Massage Therapist will wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before starting their service.
SAFETY AND SANITATION STANDARDS
- All associates and guests will be required to maintain a social distance of 6-feet unless receiving a service that requires the provider to be within 6-feet of the client (massage/nails)
- All associates are required to wear masks
- All associates will adhere to CDC recommended hand washing and social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the Spa
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floor throughout the lobby encouraging 6-feet of the distance between each guest
- A Plexiglas partition has been added to the Front Desk
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, counter tops, bathroom fixtures, etc
- Disinfectant sprayers will be used on all equipment and each massage room hourly
- The Spa will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial, and other airborne pathogens.
Spa retail product are available for purchase. If you are interested in purchasing fromany of our partners please call the Sage Springs Club Desk at: 541-593-7891. Once an order has been made, products will be available for curbside pickup at Sage Springs Club & Spa during a designated pick up time.