Food & Beverage
The State of Oregon COVID-19 food & beverage related operating guidelines allow dining access in restaurants. Food & Beverage will continue to offer an expanded to-go program along with indoor and outdoor dining. Social distancing of 6-feet between guests is paramount for the safety of both guests and associates.
ALL FOOD AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS
- Menus are single-use
- Pens and other reusable guest contact items are sanitized after each use
- Food preparation stations are sanitized after each item is prepared
- Kitchens are deep cleaned at least once per day
- Culinarians will wear gloves at all times
- All staff will wash hands/sanitize hands between tasks
- Dining tables in all outlets will be free of china, glass, silver, cloth napkins, menus and condiments
- China, glassware, silverware, salt, pepper, cloth napkins, menus and condiments will be provided to guest after they have been seated
- Silverware will be offered in cloth napkin roll-ups
- Single use dining menus will be recycled after each guest use
- Servers and bartenders will use tongs for all garnishing
- Single use honey sticks at coffee stations will be available upon request only
- Single use condiments will be available upon request only
- Single use crayon packets will be provided for children
- Carson’s American Kitchen and Twisted River Tavern at the Lodge are open daily for dine-in service with reservations required. Contact us at 541-593- 3740 to book your reservation
- Upon arrival, check in with the hostess insdie of the Main Lodge
- Dining room table chair backs are spaced a minimum 6-feet apart
- Crosswater Grille is open to resort guests and members Friday and Saturday for dine-in service with reservations required. Contact us at 541-593-3400 to book your reservation.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH TO-GO
- Starbucks is open daily 541-593-4999
- Carson’s American Kitchen at the Lodge is open daily with To-Go offerings
- Carson’s American Kitchen and Twisted River Tavern at the Lodge are open daily for curbside pick-up or guestroom delivery. The menus are available on online. Contact Carson’s To Go at 541-593-7980 to place your order. Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes prior to picking up your order.
- The Grille at Crosswater is open for curbside pick-up every Friday and Saturday. Contact Crosswater To Go at 541-593-3400 to place your advance dinner order. Allow a minimum of 45 minutes prior to picking up your order.
- Single-use menus will be available in all units or can be viewed online by clicking Carson’s To Go or Crosswater To Go
- Guests are encouraged to order in advance. By pre-ordering, we will be able to expedite orders and confirm pick-up times
- Carson’s and Crosswater Grille To Go orders will be charged in advance to guest folio or credit card
- If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please inform us at the time of your order and our culinary team will gladly assist.