Our Commitment to You
It really can’t be said enough – your health and safety, and that of our associates will always be our top priority. We have adapted to the many changing requirements to keep everyone safe. We are very proud of our efforts, and our entire team would like to take a moment to say thank you to all our guests for their cooperation and support. We are and always will be dedicated to serving you in the same genuine and professional way you have grown accustomed to. Sunriver Resort will continue to follow our expanded safety and sanitation measures and meet all state requirements.
SAFETY & SANITATION STANDARDS
- Masks are optional indoors for all associates and guests, with proof of vaccination
- Masks are optional outdoors for all associates and guests
- All associates will be provided and required to wear job specific PPE
- Sanitation stations are located throughout associate and guest areas
- Physical distancing markers have been placed on the floor throughout the resort encouraging 6-feet of distance between guests
- Plexiglas partitions have been added to transportation vehicles and guest-facing locations throughout the property
- High touch areas will be frequently disinfected throughout the day including door handles, counter tops, bathroom fixtures, cash machines, handrails, etc.
- The resort will adhere to its comprehensive cleanliness standards and will continue to use cleaning products that are approved for use by the EPA and proven to be effective against viruses, bacterial and other airborne pathogens