Sunriver Resort offers 245 guestrooms designed with contemporary Northwestern sensibility, including a fireplace and lounging deck with a view.
Mt. Bachelor, 13000 SW Century Dr., Bend, OR 97702
Oregon Trail of Dreams is owned and operated by Rachael Scdoris, her husband Nick and her father, Jerry Scdoris. Rachael is a world-renowned athlete and had her first Iditarod finish in 2006. Riding with Jerry, Rachael and their athletic team of dogs is a unique and majestic experience. Imagine gliding over the snow, taking in the sights of Central Oregon — snow-covered Broken Top, the Three Sisters and Mt. Bachelor all from the comfort of an Iditarod Dog Sled.
Things to Note Before Heading to the Mountain
• Advanced Reservation are Required.
• Trips tend to sell out during peak holiday seasons, so make your reservations ahead of time!
• Children ages three to 12 years old must ride with an adult.
• No more than three people per sled (two adults and one child) for a maximum weight of 450 lbs per sled.
• Please click through to the Partner Site below to preview their Covid Guidelines so you come prepared.