SEE ALL OPTIONS
See everything available for your dates.
Mt. Bachelor, 13000 SW Century Dr., Bend, OR 97702
Oregon Trail of Dreams is owned and operated by Rachael Scdoris, her husband Nick and her father, Jerry Scdoris. Rachael is a world-renowned athlete and had her first Iditarod finish in 2006. Riding with Jerry, Rachael and their athletic team of dogs is a unique and majestic experience. Imagine gliding over the snow, taking in the sights of Central Oregon — snow-covered Broken Top, the Three Sisters and Mt. Bachelor all from the comfort of an Iditarod Dog Sled.
Things to Note Before Heading to the Mountain
• Advanced Reservation are Required.
• Trips tend to sell out during peak holiday seasons, so make your reservations ahead of time!
• Children ages three to 12 years old must ride with an adult.
• No more than three people per sled (two adults and one child) for a maximum weight of 450 lbs per sled.
• Please click through to the Partner Site below to preview their Covid Guidelines so you come prepared.